Codice di condotta degli utenti ALPHA
1. Trasparenza prima di tutto
Le informazioni fornite devono essere accurate e veritiere
- Each user is required to provide truthful information while conducting the registration and the completion of the assessment in order to make the outcome as accurate and transparent as possible.
- Answer all questions with transparency and honesty, as the report that will be subsequently generated is based on the self-declaration of your company.
- We do run random digital checkings: users may be asked to provide proof of their claims.
- The provision of false or inaccurate information to Ecomate, might result in your account getting suspended.